on my curve...when in my car (w/ bluetooth installed in my car)....no matter what...when the car and phone were paired....the speakerphone in the CAR and mic in the car was active (what youd want)

but w/ the storm...if i use speeddial OR dial from my phone...the phone acts like its not paired...if i dial using cars dashboard..works fine....

odd?
    01-09-09 11:15 PM
    I have something similar if I use the speed dial my bluetooth and phone act like they are not paired I have to press the speaker button and then it changes to say bluetooth so I press it again andt the the bluetooth will work.wired

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 11:34 PM
    I have something similar if I use the speed dial my bluetooth and phone act like they are not paired I have to press the speaker button and then it changes to say bluetooth so I press it again andt the the bluetooth will work.wired

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    this is exactly what i have to do.
    01-10-09 12:06 AM
    Same thing happens to me. Is there a solution to this?
    03-21-09 08:30 PM
    Just spoke with Verizon about this issue, they know about the problem and that it can be fixed with a software update, just all versions of the firmware that correct this issue are not supported. They know of a way to correct the issue just will not support anything if you do the update. And when asked about the official release supposed to be June '09, but are saying it could be July '09.

ooSmurf
    05-16-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD