So I stopped using my storm a while ago cause I have a tour. The phone was in perfect condition and I put it back in its box. I decided to check it out randomly and now I noticed it looks like a small drop of water got into the screen at the very top. It looks slightly like its turning to condensation. Its almost unnoticable when screen is on but off I can see it. Its kinda annoying and don't know how this could have happened. Does anyone have any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 09:41 PM
    if it is moisture try putting it in a bag of rice overnight and see if that helps.
    09-24-09 10:00 PM
    You mean you don't store your BB with that little silicon packet in the box?
    09-24-09 10:13 PM
    It seems strange that this would have happened while the phone was in storage. Unless it's very humid in your house then it's likely the water was already there right before it was stored or right as it was taken out of the box. It's also possible that the box came in contact with water while it was being stored. I suppose though you are really the only one who could ultimately know what happened.
    09-25-09 02:32 AM
    Well I'm rarely at my place and its not very humid. The box has been sitting safely next to my bed with the rest of blackberry stuff. I really have no idea how it happened. Also I would have to check but I actually think that little packet is still in the box lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD