Hey guys,

I have read so many LED forum posts that you would think I am an expert by now haha!

BUUTTT I cannot find a single thing similar to this (so sorry if I am re-typing). I have had my storm for a week now and after restarting to finalise deleting some apps this green flashing LED light came on. But it's not like a coverage indicator where it flashes constantly it flashes 8 times then goes of for about 5 minutes and then flashes again.

So I tried a battery pull to see if it would go away and the green LED did but now the exact same thing is happening except the LED is red (flashes 8 times stops for 5 mins flashes 8 times and so on)

Just want to know if this is some sort of malfunction and if anyone knows how to get rid of it?

Thanks for your help in advance
    06-08-10 02:28 PM
    Theres a chance a 3rd party app could be doing this. I know the recently released Trillian beta uses a green LED for alerts. What apps do you have installed?
    06-08-10 02:32 PM
    Well there was one downloaded as an extra when I uploaded the OS and it was called BuzzMe? I played around with it but have all the settings on that to off and it's still doing it?
    06-08-10 02:35 PM
    BuzzMe is an app that does change the LED, so Id be there is something in there that is still on. Just as a test you could try un-installing it to see if it still happens.
    06-08-10 02:38 PM
    Do you have any e-mail filtering software? I have Mailminder installed and you can change the LED color according to who the sender of the e-mail is.
    06-08-10 02:42 PM
    I have uninstalled that app and it has actually stopped yay something as simple as that...I have to say i thought the disco LED was cool :P

I do like the colour changes and stuff but if it means it's going to be blinking all the time it's not really worth it!

Thanks for all of your help!!
    06-08-10 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD