I just upgraded from Official .148 to full .230 and so far I love it. All my 3rd party apps came along for the ride even though I need to reinstall all of them (unless there is a way to avoid having to do that). The flick scrolling and threaded SMS is great along with the overall speed.

One little idiosyncrasy that I can't seem to get over is the SMS and MMS icon on my home screen. The text "SMS and MMS" runs up into the picture of the phone and it's the first thing I see everytime I unlock my phone. It's not a huge deal but I consider myself a perfectionist and need everything in order. Also, my email does the same. When I have a new email it says "(1) and then my email" and it runs up into the envelope and globe picture. Like I said, not a huge deal but it gets on my nerves.

Has anyone else experienced this? Know how to fix it?

Let me know!

It's a Sorm 9530 on VZW running 5.0.0.230 if that helps...

Thanks
    10-04-09 02:53 PM
    are you using a custom theme?
    10-04-09 03:01 PM
    Nope... standard precision zen
    10-04-09 03:07 PM
    Hve you tried changing the grid option? It in options>advanced options>accessibility

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 06:04 PM
    I have this problem too on .230. It is just a bug in the fw and no work around that I have seen so far
    10-04-09 06:16 PM
    Ya seems to just be a bug... it's on the very main screen, where you can pick 1, 2, or 3 rows... when I switched to 1 row of 4 icons, it fixed it (even though the size of the boxes don't change), but when I returned to 2 rows by 4, it was still overlayed... oh well I will have to deal with it for now. the rest of .230 is phenomenal though!
    10-05-09 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD