does anyone know of a way to fix it whenever you browse the web and try to click on links it just zooms instead of clicking the link....its very frustrating other than that i love everything about the phone
    09-05-09 12:20 PM
    just hover your finger over the link and when it turns blue then click it. No other real fix for it
    09-05-09 12:29 PM
    sweet yeah that helped....now how do i get the zoom in and out and the www buttons to come back up?
    09-05-09 12:48 PM
    U mean by just single tap the screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 12:52 PM
    im actually a blackberry tech for sprint and i feel dumb asking these qestions but these are way different from curves and tours....whats the best 3rd party web browser for these phones?
    09-05-09 01:11 PM
    im actually a blackberry tech for sprint and i feel dumb asking these qestions but these are way different from curves and tours....whats the best 3rd party web browser for these phones?
    Well there are only 2 3rd party browsers that are any good. OperaMini and Bolt. Its very divided between the people. Some like Bolt (I love it personally) and some love OperaMini

Both are amazing browsers
    09-05-09 01:14 PM
    okays.....whats the advantage to updating to these hybrid 5.0 os on the phones? do they help out any? sorry for so many questions this device is amazing tho it compelty kills the curve and tour
    09-05-09 01:23 PM
    okays.....whats the advantage to updating to these hybrid 5.0 os on the phones? do they help out any? sorry for so many questions this device is amazing tho it compelty kills the curve and tour
    Well with every leak we have been seeing, memory management has been getting better and better. On the 5.0 there is a new bootup screen, new screen transitions, Its very fast, and small added features here and there. But the problem is that apps from RIM have problems working. Facebook, Myspace, Appworld, and all IM clients do not work at all. Thats the downside to 5.0. Some people find it worth the upgrade, and some dont. If i were you I would check out 4.7.0.151 or .167
    09-05-09 01:41 PM
    I agree w/ collin16 about his browser suggestions: BOLT and Opera Mini. Personally I use BOLT...it's faster than the BB Browser(I still use the BB default browser...just depends). BOLT gives you full desktop PC-style browsing on all types of mobile phones rather than "watered down" mobile web pages...surprisingly fast too! Web content is never reformatted, repurposed, or removed. I tried Opera Mini and wasn't too crazy about how it functions. Don't get me wrong it's fast, but I just prefer BOLT.

Bolt Browser - Download
    Last edited by xwhite_rabbitx; 09-05-09 at 02:38 PM.
    09-05-09 02:33 PM
    Opera Mini

*uncheck auto complete address input.
    * download a signed version.
    * tap don't click

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD