I installed accuweather a few days ago, and it's similar to weatherbug in that the icon will show you information.

accuweather push is here for those who don't know of it. http://www.accuweather.com/blackberry/push/

Which do you prefer, as far as functionality, battery, etc? Would you run either all of the time to get quick glances at the weather from the icon? Some people have reported battery problems doing that.
    12-02-08 10:37 AM
    I like Weather bug as the AccuWeather push only works on select BlackBerry Storms. I don't want to start another argument with people. But AccuWeather push does not work on the majority of the Storms... even with .75 and even with a total clean wipe.

Most people get the "You must accept" the Terms of Service even though we press I accept. So Weather Bug at this point is really the only way to go!
    12-02-08 10:57 AM
    Exactly, Accuweather doesn't work most of the time and the new Weatherbug is very nice IMO
    12-02-08 11:01 AM
    40 bucks a year?
    12-02-08 11:10 AM
    $40 ? What?
    12-02-08 11:34 AM
    Neither.

Can't get past "accept" screen with Accuweather, and don't want to reinstall BBmaps just so I can use Weather bug.

So I just use the browser and my custom home page.
    12-02-08 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD