I turned my storm off and went to clean the screen with a little water then when i turned it back on i had little spots under the screen but it was really only noticeable on white screens. It had been 3 days now and i have tried rice, blow dry and just letting it sit and stuff but it still is there when i tried turning it on. Is my phone screwed to eventually be fried, or will it be fine? and will the spots ever go away?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 11:47 PM
    well it IS water so it should eventually evaporate... Leave it in the sun without the battery for a bit but dont let the phone get too hot! - Also - Try a BlowDryer
    05-20-09 01:11 AM
    The best recommendation that seems to work a lot for this type of problem is leaving your phone in a bag full of uncooked white rice.

I urge you not to leave it in the sun, as this could potentially burn the water pattern into your screen, or cause other unwanted issues.

The blow dryer can work, just make sure it is set to blow out just air, NOT HOT AIR, as this could get too hot sometimes.

Good luck!
    05-20-09 01:15 AM
    Cd be barely visible screen protector w/air bubbles or tiny sensors often only seen in sunlight.
    05-20-09 01:17 AM
    Why in the h*ll would it ever be a good idea to clean a phone with "a little water"?
    Last edited by jwizzle13; 05-20-09 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Spelling
    05-20-09 01:19 AM
    Duplicate thread. Please post the topic once only
    05-20-09 04:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD