Recently, I don't know why, but I can't watch any youtube videos without getting the error about not being able to play the media. Is there some fix for this? I've tried Vision, the youtube app, they usually don't work either. Has anyone else had this problem recently also?
    09-16-09 11:40 AM
    you're using the mobile site when you get the error, right?

might be a youtube issue not redirecting you to the proper "mobile friendly" media...

give me a video you get the error on and i'll try it as well
    09-16-09 12:02 PM
    I had that problem, but only with a few videos. after a bit of waiting they eventually worked. Check our memory and try cleaning it and/or rebooting.
    09-16-09 12:36 PM
    it happened to me once and it happened oddly halfway through a 8 min video.
    I had assumed it was because i was walking around my campus and the phone had some issue streaming when i happened to walk to another towers range (probably a dumb assumption)
    all i did was reload the video and it worked fine
    I'm on .167 and was using the bb browser.
    09-16-09 12:49 PM
    can i store golf videos on my media card and my verizon storm?
    09-16-09 01:27 PM
    if you can download them to your PC then you can copy/paste onto your memory card...as long as the device can read the format of the video, it will work...
    09-16-09 01:30 PM
    Well I was getting that error on my Storm so I went to the PC and I was also having trouble viewing videos on it. Sometimes just refreshing would work. I think the problem is just with youtube. I saw they were doing site maintenance the other day. Maybe it didn't quite go as well as they thought it would.
    09-16-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD