I have two storms. The net works on one but not on the other. In the service books it says WAP and WAP 2 on the phone that has the net but its doesnt say it on the one that does work on the net. What do I do.
    03-05-09 09:16 AM
    Step 1 HRT (Register with Network)
    Click Options, Advanced, Host Routing, press the BB button, then select Register Device

Step 2 Send Service Books
    Click on the Set up Folder, then Email Set up, then sign in, press the BB button and select Service Books, then Send Service Books.

Step 3 Reboot the Phone!
    Pull the battery wait 30 seconds then replace. Phone will restart and then try.
    03-05-09 09:24 AM
    I did step one. On step two it says "Your device had a problem connecting to the server"
    03-05-09 09:32 AM
    I recieved a message just now that says you blackberry has been registered with the blackberry network. But still not net and I tried doing the email thing again but it still says cannot connect to server.
    03-05-09 09:34 AM
    Is there another way to update service books?
    03-05-09 09:53 AM
    DO you have Verizon Wireless?

If so go to BlackBerry Internet Service and log on, one logged in bottom right has an option to Send Service Books.
    03-08-09 07:59 PM
    If you dont have VZW call your carrier and ask what their website is to access your BIS, they might be able to send them for you if you get over to there Tech Dept.
    03-08-09 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD