Hey there everyone,

I have been looking for a blackberry storm for over a year now since it came out. I reluctantly switched to verizon only days before the release of the blackberry storm. This was unfortunate since seeing and using a blackberry storm of my friends I have wanted a blackberry storm for myself. If anyone is wanting to sell there blackberry storm and can prove the ESN is clear and that the phone is in working order, I will be willing to purhase it from you. Thanks to all.
    07-26-09 04:50 PM
    Message me I'm trying to load mine off. Switching to Tmobie

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 04:58 PM
    you could always check out the Tour section and see if anyone is getting rid of there storm.
    07-26-09 05:10 PM
    Do yourself a favor - go and talk turkey with Verizon - see what plans work for you. Be aware that you WILL need a data plan. Try to understand that Storm's initial cost is NOT the problem - it is the MONTHLY that you must really deal with. If you decide to go for it, buy from Verizon. Period. Full Stop.

Doctor Neutron
    07-26-09 05:11 PM
    Do yourself a favor - go and talk turkey with Verizon - see what plans work for you. Be aware that you WILL need a data plan. Try to understand that Storm's initial cost is NOT the problem - it is the MONTHLY that you must really deal with. If you decide to go for it, buy from Verizon. Period. Full Stop.

Doctor Neutron
    hey I have already looked at getting a storm and the price per month. I know what I am getting into. Like I said I have been looking for a while now. I wasn't talking about trying to get a brand new one because that is 600 bucks and I have only had my plan for less than a year. So I am trying to find a cheaper deal.
    07-26-09 05:17 PM
    I just sold my unlocked 9530 on ebay for $225. But the buyer still hasn't paid me so if you're interested in it let me know. It's in good shape and yes the ESN is clean.
    07-26-09 06:45 PM
    Ebay is your best bet.
    07-26-09 07:23 PM
    Ebay is your best bet.
    not really. Ive had better luck with craigslist. Do everything at the VZW store and your better off than if you were to deal with someone over the internet. Verify the ESN is clear and that it can be put on your account, the key here is to do it in person at the store. That way your assured to get a legit phone.
    07-26-09 07:26 PM
    not really. Ive had better luck with craigslist. Do everything at the VZW store and your better off than if you were to deal with someone over the internet. Verify the ESN is clear and that it can be put on your account, the key here is to do it in person at the store. That way your assured to get a legit phone.
    Not true, Craigslist is not legit whatsoever. There are so many scams on craigslist it is crazy and no one ever responds or changes what they said in their original post.
    07-26-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD