i just got my bb storm. I want to watch youtube vids what can i do to watch the videos? Do i need a programe to watch?
    07-02-09 03:42 PM
    If you want, you can download the YouTube app, or just go to "http://m.youtube.com"
    07-02-09 03:44 PM
    Even going to the Youtube site using the BB browser will work...so, while the Youtube app is slick, you don't necessarily need it.
    07-02-09 04:42 PM
    Better option get a youtube app called vision it let you watch the h264 clips. Google it I'm on my storm and I can't hunt it down for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 04:45 PM
    Actually. If you get Bolt browser, it lets you view the vids in browser, though they are small. Now here's what you're going to do. Search it out on there, but go to Vuclip web video search and search on there -- you can even get the icon that launches the BB browswer. This site lets you view FULL SCREEN videos on all Blackberrys.

Again, that's Vuclip web video search

Enjoy and let me know how it goes. You can even save the videos to your bb. Just remember, you have to let it get your video and then choose high def.

WCM
    Last edited by wcmarchese; 07-02-09 at 05:08 PM. Reason: found errors
    07-02-09 05:06 PM
    07-02-09 05:20 PM
    No matter how many times I try it, I just can't get myself to like the vision app. Plus, it needs a profile login so I can check my favorites
    07-02-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD