I order mine at 6 and just got the email conformation that it will arrive tomorrow by noon. Here's the proof! Don't plan on leave the house til it arrives.

Last edited by sam123gil; 11-21-08 at 11:43 AM.
    11-21-08 11:28 AM
    Just got my shipment email. Ordered at 3am.

Overnight shipping on a friday release, what a joke. Anyway, due to by 3pm on Monday.
    11-21-08 11:36 AM
    I order BBs for my company A LOT. It's been very busy lately. But as an example, I can place a regular order in the morning, but I will not get the shipping confirmation until late that evening, if not in the middle of the night.

I understand that some of you are waiting for the confirmation from an actual person and not the order system, but it does take some time for the warehouse to process the order. VZW's standing rule is "all orders placed before 3pm" (not sure if that's your local time or what) "will be shipped the same day." Which means even your rep will not receive the tracking number until the warehouse places it in the box and slaps a FedEx label on it. With the release being today, I'm sure the warehouses are VERY busy.

The only confirmations of my online order today have been one to give the order number and details and another to say that the order has been received and processed.
    11-21-08 11:44 AM
    Just got my shipment email. Ordered at 3am.

Overnight shipping on a friday release, what a joke. Anyway, due to by 3pm on Monday.
    Very nice. At least you don't have to wait for ground shipping!
    11-21-08 11:45 AM
    I got Saturday shipping (DIFFERENT from Overnight)...

and no confirmation. Iw as told I'd get the phone before a tracking number would be generated
    11-21-08 11:49 AM
    ClassaN0va don't lose this phone. I believe you will hurt someone this time.
    11-21-08 11:52 AM
    I am LIVID.

So enraged. I don't know what to do with myself. I pre-ordered the phone on Tuesday of this week. I set up my plan, gave my credit card info, and I set it for Saturday next-day-delivery.

Well, I got no communication, so I called in.

Process not ordered. I will get the Storm by Wednesday now. Tuesday if I'm lucky. I'm so infuriated.
    Last edited by liquidsense; 11-21-08 at 11:59 AM.
    11-21-08 11:56 AM
    ClassaN0va don't lose this phone. I believe you will hurt someone this time.
    lmaooooooooooooooo. I believe I'd probably would do the same.
    11-21-08 11:58 AM
    I preordered with a wonderful woman named Diala and I just got my shipment email with order AND tracking numbers. Package was picked up this morning and will bE delivered by noon tomorrow!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    11-21-08 11:59 AM
    I am LIVID.

So enraged. I don't know what to do with myself. I pre-ordered the phone on Tuesday of this week. I set up my plan, gave my credit card info, and I set it for Saturday next-day-delivery.

Well, I got not communication, so I called in.

Process not ordered. I will get the Storm by Wednesday now. Tuesday if I'm lucky. I'm so infuriated.
    Ouch... Obviously you havent learned to bug the reps, get direct names and numbers.
    11-21-08 11:59 AM
    My phone was picked up this morning and will be delivered by noon tommorrow. I received my tracking info as well. I placed my order with customer service around 6:45am.
    11-21-08 12:04 PM
    I just got confirmation that my 2 Storms are on there way! Left the Memphis, TN facility at 10:54 am and schedule to arrive tomorrow before 12 pm!

My corporate rep was great. I doubted him initially but it looks like he came through. Got 2 Storms for $199.99 each (no rebate necessary) on a 1 year contract. Anyone still looking to order and need a good guy, PM me and I'll pass along his contact info - not sure if he can get you a similar deal because he is the corporate rep for my company but you never know.
    11-21-08 01:11 PM
    FINALLY GOT MY STORM!!!!!! Arrived on Saturday 3 minutes before noon. Just playing around with it now
    11-22-08 03:13 PM
    i was told i would get mine today but i called and i wont get it till tuesday if im lucky. I have a order number but no tracking number.
    11-22-08 03:18 PM
    Ordered Friday morning via S.E. Telesales and received my FedEx tracking number by 10:30 am. It's on its way to be delivered Tuesday (which is fine since I am out of town till Monday night).
    11-22-08 03:29 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD