Hi Fellow Crackberrys....first post i ordered my Storm saturday and was informed they will not be shipped til 12/15 anyone else hear any different....this is my first smartphone and i pray i can figure out how the **** to use it when i finally get It !! Rudy
    12-08-08 10:53 PM
    Its been talked about and even mentioned on verizonwireless.com when you look at the Storm.
    12-08-08 10:59 PM
    shipping dates are not definite. All that we are supose to tell customers is that it will be shipped before dec. 20th. This means you could receive it tomorrow or as late as the 22nd. There is no way of telling when yours is going to arrive. Some people get them in 2 days others wait a week or 2. All depends on what warehouse the phone was ordered from. this all depends on what call center and processing center took your order. Just be patient and dont expect it on any given date. you might end up pretty disappointed.
    12-08-08 10:59 PM
    i order mine the 1st. At first i was told it would be at my door in two days. waited waited and waited finally called and they said the 15th no later. called a few days later and was told it would ship the 8th. Just like they said it shipped today! tracking number says it will be here on the 10th.
    12-08-08 11:02 PM
    I also ordered mine on saturday (6th), and I'm in the same situation... I feel you pain.
    12-08-08 11:11 PM
    Thanks guys....i will keep my eyes on the lookout for the fedex truck....lol
    12-08-08 11:18 PM
    I had to wait 5 hours on the day it arrived to get mine!! Your going to love it!!
    12-08-08 11:20 PM
    coiming from a normal cell phone, i hope to be able to acclimate to the smarty phone...thanks guys
    12-09-08 12:37 PM
    Well good luck when you get it .. hope the storm blows you away !!
    12-09-08 12:39 PM
    Aww man i feel bad for you guys. You will love it so much when you get it.

I came from a normal phone(samsung glyde a.k.a POS) and I picked up the storm and figured it out pretty quickly. Though I am still learning things, I knew mostly what I needed after just about an hour toying around with it.

Good luck with the shipping (hopefully nothing gets broken).
    12-09-08 12:41 PM
    I was frustrated my first day with the storm coming from the traditional Verizon dumb phones but after a few hours you will love the Blackberry OS!
    12-09-08 12:52 PM
    Hmmm... so I ordered my replacement last week... was told it would ship on the 8th and be here today... When I called for the tracking number I was told that they don't have any Storms and won't have any until the 15th which is when my replacement will ship.
    12-09-08 01:00 PM
    I am going nuts waiting for my Storm. I ordered it on the 4th and was told delivery would be on the 15th. I spend way too much time on Crackberry but can't help it. I WANT MY STORM!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh feel much better.
    12-09-08 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD