Never really had a problem with Tmobile reps but I can see the difference in VZW. (Example) I was on the phone with Verizon had a issue in getting one of my emails going through. They put me on hold to get a tech I was close to home so I figured I'll try it myself and if not I will call back so I hung up and surprisingly I receive a call back from the VZW rep calling me back with the Tech on the line (AMAZING!). Never have I had that with Tmobile. If the phone disconnected with Tmobile they will never call you back you just have to go through the whole process again. VZW is the highest customer service I have received from the carriers I have been with. (so far I should say lol)
    01-18-09 03:38 PM
    While vzw is a tad more expensive than some other carriers they are by far the best in support and cs imo.
    01-18-09 04:07 PM
    You need to double check that bill. VIP does not give you discount off bill. It is only off accessories, plus waive fees, annual upg, bonus minutes, etc. If you are getting discount off plan, this is not due to VIP status.
    Maybe that is where my military discount comes in! Sorry... a bit distracted.. my eagles are getting stomped right now...
    01-18-09 04:18 PM
    I get a teacher discount of 19% off service and 20% off data and 25% off accessories. The rep at the circuit city kiosk even got me the phone far $199 and a $50 rebate on top of it. VZW rocks in my book.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 06:00 PM
    Tech Support over the phone has been great. In the store, not so much. I went to a store in New York, and the person didn't seem like he knew what he was doing. (I went in due to a SIM Card Rejected issue whenever I would leave a subway station. All he did was a battery pull, and 20 minutes later, I still got the Rejected error. I ended up fixing it on my own by changing my mobile network options to automatically choose 1XEV instead of Global)
    01-18-09 06:34 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD