Exchanging my girlfriends voyager (she doesn't know how to handle the reps) and I convinced some apple fanbois how much better the storm is, but only if they read the crackberry forums. I would type more but I have to update the rep so she doesn't sound too stupid. Have a great day!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 07:07 PM
    HUH?
    say what?
    04-20-09 07:13 PM
    i would be concerned about YOU sounding stupid instead of her....
    04-20-09 07:14 PM
    SWEET!!!
    04-20-09 07:17 PM
    What the **** did you just say?
    04-20-09 07:22 PM
    LOL!!! umm...everyone from CrackBerry is an expert?
    04-20-09 07:23 PM
    Don't let your girl know your were flirting with the vzw rep!

04-20-09 07:23 PM
    And how do you handle the reps.........????????
    04-20-09 07:24 PM
    another "fanboy" comment. Lol Idk wtf a fanboy is.
    04-20-09 07:35 PM
    Apple fanboys in Verizon store - hun??
    04-20-09 07:54 PM
    These Vzw Reps Dont Knoe Anything Even With When The Official Os Is Coming Out! Is Useless Asking Them...
    04-20-09 07:57 PM
    What the heck was that!?! I didn't quite grasp the intent of that post.

04-20-09 07:57 PM
    You have to continue reading from the title. I didn't put "I'm" in front of "at the vzw store". I made one mistake. Sorry I didn't know I would be critiqued on my English when making a quick post. I just want to know how you did not catch onto the main idea?

I was simply stating that I took a visit to the vzw store for something unrelated to my blackberry storm, and ended up convincing a couple of die-hard Iphone users how much an upgrade the storm is compared to the iphone, especially if the person who buys the storm also becomes a crackberry member.

04-20-09 08:03 PM
    edited.

nm.
    04-20-09 08:05 PM
    Yet another worthless Post.....Your posting something about your GF Voyager and Iphone, and mentioned that the storm is better than the Iphone....hmmm....waste of finger strokes if you ask me...keep that stuff to yourself...
    04-20-09 08:06 PM
    can ya feel the love....
    04-20-09 08:09 PM
    refer to my first post....
    04-20-09 08:11 PM
    You have to continue reading from the title. I didn't put "I'm" in front of "at the vzw store". I made one mistake. Sorry I didn't know I would be critiqued on my English when making a quick post. I just want to know how you did not catch onto the main idea?
    Uhhhh... I didn't catch on because your post was incoherent? It's definitely not your fault that other people can't understand you.

I was simply stating that I took a visit to the vzw store for something unrelated to my blackberry storm, and ended up convincing a couple of die-hard Iphone users how much an upgrade the storm is compared to the iphone, especially if the person who buys the storm also becomes a crackberry member.
    Why are Apple fanboys hanging around in a Verizon store, when VZW doesn't carry the iPhone?

And I hate to tell you this, but taking that stuff they advertise on late-night TV doesn't make your junk bigger... and neither does being a member of any particular message board.
    04-20-09 08:14 PM
    They were in the store asking about the storm. Every point that the rep made the I phone user would rebuttal. I helped the rep persuade them.

04-20-09 08:18 PM

And I hate to tell you this, but taking that stuff they advertise on late-night TV doesn't make your junk bigger... and neither does being a member of any particular message board.
    Dude now that is funny ****, I laughed so hard I think I pissed my self
    04-20-09 08:22 PM
    Uhhhh... I didn't catch on because your post was incoherent? It's definitely not your fault that other people can't understand you.

Why are Apple fanboys hanging around in a Verizon store, when VZW doesn't carry the iPhone?

Ok ill make sure I don't order anymore of those things. And ill also make sure to video record and/or take pics next time for proof.

Sorry for the useless post, but at least I fed some trolls.

04-20-09 08:31 PM
    Exchanging my girlfriends voyager (she doesn't know how to handle the reps) and I convinced some apple fanbois how much better the storm is, but only if they read the crackberry forums. I would type more but I have to update the rep so she doesn't sound too stupid. Have a great day!

An oldie but goodie from fellow CB member, MrCbr:

I'm having a hard time reading this as anything resembling the english language.

Were you drunk when posting? I am curious.

What are you trying to tell us Lassie? Did Little Timmy fall in the well?! There's a stranger in the hen house?!

What, EXACTLY, does that block of text you posted mean?!

Please help. SO confused.......
    04-20-09 08:35 PM
    WOW!!! So many useless posts... But they don't all get this much "publicity." What's the big deal? I got exactly what he was saying the first time I read it. Come on people, its really not that serious!

04-20-09 08:35 PM
    can ya feel the love....
    Ya... It feels a little bit like hate for some reason. Must just be me.

04-20-09 08:41 PM
    I think the only reason you understood was because your on your storm.

Or maybe its because you actually tried to understand what I typed, instead of looking for flaws and typos so you could flame me..

english is not your best attribute hopefully
    04-20-09 08:54 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD