I was referring to the link that post was directing us to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I appologize. wasnt trying to be a ***. LOL! it looked that way once i re read my post.
    03-25-09 12:10 PM
    Depending on how you read those TOS I walk away with they reserve the right to terminate service. It does not state that they will terminate.

03-25-09 12:12 PM
    I appologize. wasnt trying to be a ***. LOL! it looked that way once i re read my post.
    Its all good. There are so many different interpretations on how the verizon TOS reads though. I am at 5 GB and counting this month myself. I will find out on my next bill what the outcome is.

03-25-09 12:14 PM
    The only concern I have is I stream iHeartRadio and Slacker very frequently. I'm even trying to find a way to hook it up for my truck stereo. I won't hit 5gb I'm sure but I don't want to tick VZ off streaming. Although, I don't see why they would get mad

I doubt they will notice... I actually think it's nice that you can check your data useage on the verizonwireless website, and it will track data useage by time (i.e. I streamed music for 10 minutes starting at 1:45 pm on Mar 23... what was my data useage).

I have checked to calculate how much useage I have used per time to calculate my data useage.

Cheers,
    B.D.
    03-25-09 12:16 PM
    Its all good. There are so many different interpretations on how the verizon TOS reads though. I am at 5 GB and counting this month myself. I will find out on my next bill what the outcome is.

lol very true about the TOS i dont think they would do anything for one person here or there.. how do you get anywhere near 5GB? the most i have had was 75-80MB. <= LOL
    03-25-09 01:00 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD