I running .151 (the one that was released on the Mexican site) on a Verizon 9530, and using the default Zen theme.

For the past two weeks, voicemails have stopped going into my VyMail application. I receive the voicemail from YouMail in my message box and can listen to it through the YouMail online interface, but for some reason it does not sync to my VyMail app unless I reboot the phone.

Anyone else having this experience? Does anyone know of a solution? Any help is much appreciated.
    07-22-09 10:37 AM
    I running .151 (the one that was released on the Mexican site) on a Verizon 9530, and using the default Zen theme.

For the past two weeks, voicemails have stopped going into my VyMail application. I receive the voicemail from YouMail in my message box and can listen to it through the YouMail online interface, but for some reason it does not sync to my VyMail app unless I reboot the phone.

Anyone else having this experience? Does anyone know of a solution? Any help is much appreciated.
    .151 has a known flaw in the radio code. It effects MMS, Pandora, slacker, etc. I used lyricidal's shrink-a-os to swap out the radio code for the .132 code. Made my VyMail work again. The bug has already been fixed in new versions of the OS, but who knows when they might leak.
    07-22-09 10:50 AM
    .151 has a known flaw in the radio code. It effects MMS, Pandora, slacker, etc. I used lyricidal's shrink-a-os to swap out the radio code for the .132 code. Made my VyMail work again. The bug has already been fixed in new versions of the OS, but who knows when they might leak.
    Aha! Well, that explains it. I've discovered a temporary work around.

Since, I know that I've received a voicemail thanks to YouMail dropping it in my message box, I can turn the BB radio off and then on. When I do this, VyMail is able to sync and get the message.
    07-22-09 11:16 AM
    I just enabled the option in youmail that sends you an SMS message when you have a new voice mail. I always get the SMS within seconds of the missed call, and can then go to the settings from the youmail menu to dial the inbox and hear the message.

It's really not "visual" voice mail anymore doing it this way, but I really like the custom greetings.
    07-22-09 09:32 PM
    One thing- make sure your PIN on Vymail is loaded. I had to re-enter mine. after that- not a problem.

Open Vymail>BB Button>Options Make sure you have a pin entered.
    07-22-09 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD