Anyone else having this problem?

when i'm playing an album or playlist the volume is all the way up during a song, but when it goes to the next song, the volume gets really low?
    12-04-08 03:10 PM
    Keep in mind this might not be a Storm issue. If you downloaded these songs from websites or even ripped them wrong from a CD, you will have volume differences. It is all about how the mp3 or whatever file format you are using is encoded. If you look on an iPod or many other mp3 player software they will have an option to balance all the volumes to the same level if there are discrepancies in the coding.
    12-04-08 03:28 PM
    I have the same problem, and I have to hit the volume up or down button and it sets the volume back to what it was supposed to be at.

This happened when I was on the road, using the GPS and playing it with the headphone jack. Seems like a bug...
    12-04-08 03:39 PM
    it's definitely not the mp3's...if i'm playing a track on the highest level (5), the next track plays at the lowest level (1)

hopefully after i update the OS, it will eliminate the problem
    12-06-08 12:40 PM
    i selected audio boost and after a series of disclaimers, the issue appears to have gone away. Has anyone experienced my issues that I questioned in this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/not...-video-109872/
    12-06-08 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD