So I went ahead and was going to loosen my screws a bit to make the click a bit better, well I found this

Image here

Looks like a Warranty Sticker to me.

I would like to say in advanced, sorry if this has been posted.
    /flamesuite on
    03-10-09 05:30 PM
    The little red dot sticker?
    03-10-09 05:31 PM
    Yes, if you take back that phone with that sticker removed, it will void your warrenty.

some members here carfully took that sticker off, and when they loosed the screws, they carfully put that sticker back so it looked like it was never touched.
    03-10-09 05:32 PM
    Yes, if you take back that phone with that sticker removed, it will void your warrenty.

some members here carfully took that sticker off, and when they loosed the screws, they carfully put that sticker back so it looked like it was never touched.
    ugg, guess I will leave it alone, I am sure I can carefully take it off but meh
    03-10-09 05:34 PM
    I thought that was a water damage sticker? Doesn't the battery have the same thing?

All my other phones had water damage stickers....I figured thats what that was
    03-10-09 05:35 PM
    If you haven't done so already, some wax paper or the backing to postage stamps makes a good place to store your sticker. If/when you need to return your phone, you can then put the sticker back.

And to answer you OP, yes, this has been brought up many times before.
    03-10-09 05:36 PM
    I thought that was a water damage sticker? Doesn't the battery have the same thing?

All my other phones had water damage stickers....I figured thats what that was
    no thats not a water sticker at all. what ur seeing is a red sticker with a white line covering a screw. this tells verizon if you have messed with your screen or not in terms of tightning or loosning the screen which your not suppose to do at all, so Verizon put that sticker there to let them know if you messed with it. if its off or damaged, your warenty is no longer good.

the battery does have a water indicator on it, but its not a sticker.
    03-10-09 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD