Today I am at the gym, liftin madd weights right. Well I had my storm pumpin some A7X then the song ends and I am mid-rep and i hear my dad start talking "Hey Tyler, its dad, sorry I missed your call, I was at lunch with some clients....anyway, hit me back, lvoe dad." Well i basically dropped the weights, this really threw me off...

WHY ARE MY VOICEMAILS IN MY MEDIA PLAYER?????

i mean, can anyone assist me with this? the files are nowhere to be found on my media card. thanks
    Last edited by pkcable; 05-07-09 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Made title descriptive
    05-06-09 10:35 PM
    Like totally....mad weights man...how much were you liftin! I can do 40-50 myself....not to brag you know...

Has the Storm done it since?
    05-06-09 10:39 PM
    pretty sure i was doin incline db press, 55's, but naw it hasnt done it sense, but then again i haven't listened to it enough for it to come back around, u know

i deleted all my vis vm's before i got to the gym too!
    05-06-09 10:47 PM
    that's weird, the other day my phone ordered a pizza on its own
    05-06-09 10:49 PM
    "So I was lifting mad weights, right..." That's awesome, I'm starting every story i tell with that line from now on. haha

Just a shot in the dark, doesn't visual voicemail download the message to your phone for playback? I've never used it, not sure.
    05-06-09 10:50 PM
    man im bein serious here! i figured the voicemails are downloaded as files, i jus want to know if anyone knows why they got into my playlist and if it can be fixed. please
    05-06-09 10:51 PM
    Do you have visual voicemail? I think vvm saves the messages as a file.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 10:52 PM
    Yes, I have Visual Voicemail.
    05-06-09 10:52 PM
    Yes, I have Visual Voicemail.
    I bet that's where it showed up from
    05-06-09 10:55 PM
    As he said tho, if he deleted his messages before going into the gym, that would have gotten rid of the messages
    05-06-09 10:56 PM
    sorry, i'm just hungry and was hoping my phone would do that
    05-06-09 10:57 PM
    yup no messasges show up in my vvmail...when i looked down at the title/artist, all it said was "3". i cannot find this so-called "3" file anywhere!

i have also heard of a glitch where the voicemails wont delete even if u press delete on the vis vm...well i guess i got the next worse version. it dont delete them, it moves them to ur friggin media player to listen to aqt the gym
    05-06-09 10:59 PM
    Well...you gotta remember that your Dad loves you and wants to talk to you all the time, lol...

Honestly, I really wish I could learn more about this as there are VM's I would LOVE to save sometimes

(Being a Repo Man, I get some nice threatening VM's from Debtors that I could use against them)
    05-06-09 11:01 PM
    Why were the weights mad? What did u do to make them mad? You should apologize.
    05-06-09 11:03 PM
    haha yea, nice man, do u know how to surf the internal folders of this thing?
    05-06-09 11:05 PM
    theres a app called bbfilescout, check that out

http://crackberry.com/bbfilescout-aw...lorer-and-more
    05-07-09 12:21 AM
    they are stored in a vvm file on the onboard memory i believe...
    yep, just checked...go to media/device memory/home/user/vvm
    05-07-09 02:43 AM
    Lmao Hillarious reply.

Today I am at the gym, liftin madd weights right. Well I had my storm pumpin some A7X then the song ends and I am mid-rep and i hear my dad start talking "Hey Tyler, its dad, sorry I missed your call, I was at lunch with some clients....anyway, hit me back, lvoe dad." Well i basically dropped the weights, this really threw me off...
    Hillarious sorry mate, but i would be like wtf. Haha

Hope you get this sorted out bud.
    05-07-09 02:48 AM
    Least it wasn't your mom. Lol. " hi muffinpants this is your mother. You should call me more often. " lol..

05-07-09 05:22 AM
    Least it wasn't your mom. Lol. " hi muffinpants this is your mother. You should call me more often. " lol..

Hiya chuckyegg

Hah
    05-07-09 05:24 AM
    goto MEDIA > hit the bbkey > explore

bam. file browser
    05-07-09 09:49 AM
    Like Kinggeoff said, media, bb, explore.

The voicemail probably got saved on your device memory. Scan through the memory and you should be able to find it.

Good app to use is BBfilescout as peterr22 mentioned.
    05-07-09 11:01 AM
    weights i can 40 sometime 50s more into running alot lol and skating !!!!!! we need a new official os im so upset at VZ
    05-07-09 11:12 AM
    Gang,

Don't forget (from our rules)....

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: �My Pearl will not show myFaves icons� or �How do I use BB Maps on my 8100�
    05-07-09 11:17 AM
    wow, is there an echo in here?
    05-07-09 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD