Argh,

I'm really frustrated. I mean I love my phone, and I love the Visual Voicemail app, but everytime I have a new voicemail, I get the visual voicemail icon, the voicemail icon, and a missed call icon.

Problem is, when I clear the missed call (by looking at my call log list), listen to the Voicemail via Visual Voicemail, the Voicemail icon is still there. To make matters worse, when I actually dial and listen to my voicemails (via hold "1"), and hear I have no messages (since I've deleted it via Visual Voicemail), the damn Voicemail icon is still there!

Is there any way I can clear the icon? Or any suggestions or help.

Thanks.
    07-21-09 09:25 AM
    Suggest cleaning up chaos via:

1. Phone > menu > options > call logging > show these call log types in messages list > none.
    2. Dial voicemail > press 4 > press 1 > press 2/turn msg waiting indicator off (assuming vvm indicator will still display).
    3. Battery pull w/device on.
    07-21-09 09:55 AM
    I had that problem I reloaded the op system on my phone and that took care of it. No problems since. Like I said that worked for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 10:06 AM
    I had this exact same problem. Call your voicemail *86 then go to options, it should be voicemail options..i havent done it in a while, then there should be an option to turn on or off the voicemail indicator. I just turned mine off then on and it went away
    07-21-09 10:16 AM
    eh, i just spend 5 minutes on my voicemail, and there is no more "message waiting indicator" option.

to make matters worse, the icon is still there..

argh.
    07-21-09 11:44 AM
    Have u done battery pull (w/device on) yet?
    07-21-09 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD