Question i have Verizon, is any one else having trouble getting there voicemails, the qwerty key board pops up when you try to enter your password. i have it set now as *86PP***# to go straight in but when i get there i cant delete anything. (running OS .114) if you are and have found a way to fix it or get around it pls let me know thanks
    03-18-09 12:42 PM
    Question i have Verizon, is any one else having trouble getting there voicemails, the qwerty key board pops up when you try to enter your password. i have it set now as *86PP***# to go straight in but when i get there i cant delete anything. (running OS .114) if you are and have found a way to fix it or get around it pls let me know thanks
    Look at the 2nd 3rd and 4th post on this thread from earlier today.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/num...ilable-185450/
    03-18-09 12:50 PM
    Go to the options in the phone. Select voice mail it gives you a spot to put your password then # when calling voice mail it will auto pause for 3 seconds and put in your password for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 01:03 PM
    Go to the options in the phone. Select voice mail it gives you a spot to put your password then # when calling voice mail it will auto pause for 3 seconds and put in your password for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    they got that far...
    They want the keyboard for saving and deleting messages with the press 7 or 9 etc...
    03-18-09 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD