Has anyone had issues with the voicemail icon not disapearing after you clear your voicemails? I have done battery pulls etc but it just sits there saying i have 1 voicemail.
    02-19-09 01:12 PM
    go into your vm options. turn off notification alert. Check ur phone, it should be gone. Go back into your notification and turn it back on.

It happens sometimes. That fixes it 100% of the time.
    02-19-09 01:48 PM
    this is mostly the carrier, not the device. the vm server is not sending a signal to your phone indicating that the unheard message has been cleared/viewed/erased, etc. power cycle sometimes helps, the vm options helps, or you might have to call VZW and have them refresh your VM box
    02-19-09 02:39 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I looked all over for the VM options and found them under phone but i didnt see a place to turn the notification on or off. Can you be more speciffic?
    02-19-09 03:20 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I looked all over for the VM options and found them under phone but i didnt see a place to turn the notification on or off. Can you be more speciffic?
    dial ur voicemail. enter your password, go into options. theres an option there where you can turn notification on and off.

Its not an option on your phone but an option IN YOUR voicemail.
    If you dont have that option. Call your provider and ask them to turn it off and back on for you.
    02-19-09 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD