When my phone is locked with Patternlock, voice dialing with bluetooth doesn't work. I can get through the VAD app and tell it to dial a specific contact, but right after that the phones goes back to the Patternlock screen and does not dial the number. I would need to manual unlock the phone first before using VAD which defeats the whole hands-free concept!

This has been a constant problem ever since I've upgraded to 5.0. I'm on 5.0.0.497 Hybrid and my patternlock version is 1.2.1.

Dan
    03-08-10 06:51 PM
    When my phone is locked with Patternlock, voice dialing with bluetooth doesn't work. I can get through the VAD app and tell it to dial a specific contact, but right after that the phones goes back to the Patternlock screen and does not dial the number. I would need to manual unlock the phone first before using VAD which defeats the whole hands-free concept!

This has been a constant problem ever since I've upgraded to 5.0. I'm on 5.0.0.497 Hybrid and my patternlock version is 1.2.1.

Dan
    If I remember correctly, my voice dialing with pattern lock activated worked on the .426 hybrid but after I went up to .497 it stopped working.
    03-08-10 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD