After pairing my storm to the t505 when I activate voice dial by pressing the button it responds but in an almost undecernable voice and when I respond by saying dial the voice that respons is of terrible quility and almost unusable.
    Is there any solutions?? The music plays fine through the car audio system it is just that terible voice that is the problem.
    05-11-09 11:32 AM
    Sorry don't have an answer for you, HOWEVER I moved your post to the general Storm forum to get it a little more traffic and HOPEFULLY your answer.
    05-11-09 11:46 AM
    After pairing my storm to the t505 when I activate voice dial by pressing the button it responds but in an almost undecernable voice and when I respond by saying dial the voice that respons is of terrible quility and almost unusable.
    Is there any solutions?? The music plays fine through the car audio system it is just that terible voice that is the problem.
    Upgrading to beta firmware v.141 fixed this issue for me. It existed with all previous versions that I tried, and every settings combination. I wasn't even paying attention, but the first time I got in the car with v141..crystal clear.

Let me know if it works for you.
    05-13-09 10:05 PM
    I upgraded to 141 and the problem is solved. Thanks ever so much for the tip.

Noel
    05-17-09 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD