Does anyone know how the sales are going in the UK? Is there a real demand for this phone? I certainly hope this is a huge hit for Rim.

This is my first post. I am very excited about the new Storm phone. I have had a blackberry for nearly 10 years now and can't wait until Rogers lauches next year. I might even break my contract and switch to Telus.

Great forums.
    11-16-08 11:18 AM
    Well when i went to the Vodafone shop (in Banbury - just outside Oxford) on the Friday (14th) they were apparantly "promised" 16 handsets but they never got delivered. Probably hijacked by a pikey or something. But they promised to get one too me by Saturday (15th). Sure enough i had it in my hand by 8.10am Saturday morning.

Official quota's for Vodafone say they will have enough stock to last till xmas!
    11-16-08 12:54 PM
    Its selling, I dont thinks its selling as fast as Voda hoped.

If it was the 1st batches should have sold out already, there where no cues at all for it.

That my opinion away.
    11-16-08 01:49 PM
    I think a lot of people have pre-ordered it weeks ago, I know Vodafone NL has taken a whole lot of pre orders.
    11-16-08 01:53 PM
    The store I went to had 3, two of which had sold and I had the last. That was late friday afternoon. I had ordered it online, but couldn't be bothered to wait so cancelled that. Managed to squeeze 300 more mins of talk time and half price insurance for 2 months at the store anyway Phones 4u will do anything to get your custom - they are like pikeys
    11-16-08 02:00 PM
    they will sell out in the US
    11-16-08 02:05 PM
    they will sell out in the US
    id be willing to be money on that
    11-16-08 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD