Just got my email - my Storm is on it's way!
    11-13-08 08:33 AM
    ugh... you guys are so d..n lucky! I didn't even get confirmation yet... Just word that they hope to be able to deliver them this week...
    11-13-08 08:56 AM
    Where the h*ll is my email!??
    11-13-08 10:11 AM
    Well looks like

Vod: Friday 14th
    VZW: 21st
    Telus: 28th? maybe

that would be sweet for me lol!! no complaints from me on it!
    11-13-08 10:54 AM
    Just had a shot of a Storm in the Voda shop in Livingston near Edinburgh. Lovely! Got mine booked to pick up tomorrow.
    11-13-08 11:09 AM
    November 14th has been on the vodafone.co.uk page since at least saturday, so whats the fuss about?

It'll be available the 14th, if you have pre-ordered it, and it doesn't ship overnight, that's a shame, but it'll come your way anyhow
    I ordered my storm today, and returning my bold, they said there picking my bold up between 9-5 tomo and giving me my storm!

i can just see the delivery man turning up with nothing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 11:09 AM
    No emails yet and I preorderd on the day it became available to preorder . I looked at the email they sent me before and it said that "We'll begin dispatching from our warehouse on Friday 14 November. We'll be back in touch shortly to confirm that your order has been dispatched. " So I don't think it will arrive by Sat
    11-13-08 11:11 AM
    Just had a shot of a Storm in the Voda shop in Livingston near Edinburgh. Lovely! Got mine booked to pick up tomorrow.
    You mean a working model!? If so, what's it like...
    11-13-08 11:27 AM
    Vodafone NL customer services isn't telling me anything, only that it will be very very soon.... Why is the UK shipping already and do I have to wait? Doesn't make sense really....
    11-13-08 11:34 AM
    Even more curious.

I still haven't had an email and just called Vodafone. They say they are getting stocks tomorrow night and I should then get my phone on either Monday or Tuesday! Also, she said that pre orders will get them before the shops.

So it will be really interesting to see tomorrow who gets their phone!
    11-13-08 12:32 PM
    Even more curious.

I still haven't had an email and just called Vodafone. They say they are getting stocks tomorrow night and I should then get my phone on either Monday or Tuesday! Also, she said that pre orders will get them before the shops.

So it will be really interesting to see tomorrow who gets their phone!
    Thats kind of impossible for us who have preordered to get our phone before the shops as they are officially in the shops tomorrow and you can go and pick one up tomorrow I wish I preordered in the shop not online
    11-13-08 12:37 PM
    Thats what she told me. But who knows! So many different stories around. And no one knows anything yet. Too much speculation and hypeness! I will not be wishing my weekend away because I want a new phone!!
    11-13-08 12:40 PM
    Yes, real working Storm. The staff said I was the first to get my hands on it. It felt a nice weight, solid build and the touchscreen was far better than I expected - I've a bit concerned about how well that would work.

I had a go at typing in Word to Go and it really felt great - I'm very comfortable with the iPhone but this felt better. I honestly didn't expect that.

Screen was excellent! Looking forward to tomorrow.
    11-13-08 12:46 PM
    Yes, real working Storm. The staff said I was the first to get my hands on it. It felt a nice weight, solid build and the touchscreen was far better than I expected - I've a bit concerned about how well that would work.

I had a go at typing in Word to Go and it really felt great - I'm very comfortable with the iPhone but this felt better. I honestly didn't expect that.

Screen was excellent! Looking forward to tomorrow.
    Sounds good! Thanks for the mini-review
    11-13-08 01:56 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD