Ergh!!

Another delay phone's not being despatched this week!!!
    11-12-08 02:52 AM
    Ergh!!

Another delay phone's not being despatched this week!!!
    You wouldn't care to elaborate would you?
    11-12-08 03:10 AM
    I call BS.
    Website still says 14 November:
    BlackBerry® Storm™ - Pre-order - Pay Monthly Mobile Phone - Vodafone
    Check below the picture.
    11-12-08 03:40 AM
    ^^ditto. ????
    11-12-08 03:54 AM
    thats not good news
    11-12-08 05:04 AM
    It still says will be despatched on the 14th. Also if it is despatched on the 14th and delivery is 2-4 working days, we wont get it till NEXT WEEK!!

Saw advert in today's Metro and it says will be in the shops on 14th.
    11-12-08 05:15 AM
    OOo--- just been over to the vodafone forum and found this.

Storm Pushed Back To 14th? - Vodafone eForum

If you go to the last page the Vodafone mod says that the Storm will be available to buy instore, online and by telesales. Anyone who preordered will receive theirs by Saturday 15th. So everyone who placed an order will get it this weekend! Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!
    11-12-08 05:45 AM
    It still says will be despatched on the 14th. Also if it is despatched on the 14th and delivery is 2-4 working days, we wont get it till NEXT WEEK!!

Saw advert in today's Metro and it says will be in the shops on 14th.
    November 14th has been on the vodafone.co.uk page since at least saturday, so whats the fuss about?

It'll be available the 14th, if you have pre-ordered it, and it doesn't ship overnight, that's a shame, but it'll come your way anyhow
    11-12-08 06:08 AM
    November 14th has been on the vodafone.co.uk page since at least saturday, so whats the fuss about?

It'll be available the 14th, if you have pre-ordered it, and it doesn't ship overnight, that's a shame, but it'll come your way anyhow

I know that! I was just responding to the previous posts. It would be good to get it this weekend but if I get it next week no matter. I've still got the Bold and still love that!
    11-12-08 06:33 AM
    shame the phone isnt available 'offline' like it appears on the Verizon website in the states, would love an unlocked version of the phone so I can alternate between the storm, and my bold
    11-12-08 06:40 AM
    Spoke to Vodafone last night, trying to confirm my order and got told that there had been another delay and that it would no longer be launched on November 14th.

He was a right arrogant **** mind, and said he was fed up of people calling about them and that they would call me!

May have to ask for a 2nd opinion, if someone has spoken to Vodafone in the last 12 hours and been told different!
    11-12-08 06:52 AM
    website hasn't changed
    11-12-08 06:53 AM
    shame the phone isnt available 'offline' like it appears on the Verizon website in the states, would love an unlocked version of the phone so I can alternate between the storm, and my bold
    You can if you have a Vodafone subscription...
    11-12-08 06:54 AM
    You can if you have a Vodafone subscription...
    i'm on O2, and i know the phone is 'tailor-made' for Voda
    11-12-08 06:58 AM
    i'm on O2, and i know the phone is 'tailor-made' for Voda
    Yeah they keep saying it was built for Vodaphone but why is it then available on Verizon & Telus ?...only things I can see specific to Voda (other than branding) is their music store & vodaphone live which is just apps that can be deleted.

I'm planning on getting an unlocked Storm...if i can find a source & staying on O2.
    11-12-08 07:20 AM
    Just spoken to my usual advisor at Voda and she's confirmed that they are hoping to recieve a large delivery on Friday still, but weren't able to guarantee it.

She sorted my contract out, whilst I was there though
    11-12-08 07:31 AM
    Yeah they keep saying it was built for Vodaphone but why is it then available on Verizon & Telus ?...only things I can see specific to Voda (other than branding) is their music store & vodaphone live which is just apps that can be deleted.

I'm planning on getting an unlocked Storm...if i can find a source & staying on O2.
    keep me posted if you find one somewhere... having a BOLD and a STORM will be class for alternating phones
    11-12-08 07:41 AM
    Just spoken to my usual advisor at Voda and she's confirmed that they are hoping to recieve a large delivery on Friday still, but weren't able to guarantee it.

She sorted my contract out, whilst I was there though
    So in other words... there is no delay and this thread is pointless...

Vodafone probably aren't prepared to guarantee Friday being the 14th of November, never mind it being the day they launch the Storm.
    11-12-08 08:22 AM
    It's also coming to Telus and Verizon since these three companies (and a few others) are all connected.
    Vodafone is one of the worlds largest mobile providers, they own 45% of Verizon and a large part of Telus as well.
    11-12-08 08:53 AM
    Have just taken a call from my Rep and they've called staff in early for 8am on Friday morning for launch - have had confirmation of delivery and are 99.9% certain that the will start despatching on Friday.
    11-12-08 01:24 PM
    Voda must have Storms now as their website has changed, new ordering page & accessories page

BlackBerry Storm - BlackBerry Mobile Phones - Vodafone

Accessories

They have the charging pod for �20 but in their latest magazine they have a music pack deal of 8GB memory card, Gear4 Streat bluetooth speaker & charging pod for �50
    11-13-08 04:56 AM
    Beautiful
    11-13-08 05:05 AM
    Hi

If you have pre-ordered Vodafone have started to send emails to say that your phone is pack and ready to be sent.

Alex
    11-13-08 05:21 AM
    I am waiting for my email but its not come through yet. Must be patient.
    11-13-08 05:41 AM
    Vodafone at lakeside have them in now!! Just had a call confirming what time I can be there tomorrow to pick it up as they are going to be busy, opening an hour early. I did point out I would pick mine up this afternoon if it would help!! no takers though lol
    11-13-08 07:55 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD