Just to balance things out since there is a link for negative feedback in a different thread, here is one with some positive feedback. Of course there will be complaints on any new device and people usually post negative more than positive on anything. If you are truly happy you are generally too busy playing with your new device to post anyway

It's great to have positive and negative and there will always be both. Read both the negative and positive with a grain of salt and you always have the option to return it if yo don't like it. Nothing will be perfect, even though we think it should be

http: //forum.vodafone.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=11437 (remove spaces)
    11-19-08 08:43 AM
    11-19-08 08:44 AM
    Thanks for the clickable link, didn't have enough posts yet!
    11-19-08 08:46 AM
    Cool mini review. Nice to hear some positive feedback
    11-19-08 08:47 AM
    Damn condesending Europeans.

"The phone gives off a real aura of understated class, it's an Audi to HTC's Lexus and Apple's Saab... maybe..!"

Audi is CLASSIER than Lexus? As a Lexus owner, that pissed me right the **** off! Friggin' Brits.
    11-19-08 09:09 AM
    If people on firefox would get linkification they wouldn't have to worry about anybody posting a link with 10 posts

best addon i have besides Ad Block Plus.
    11-19-08 09:25 AM
    I'm with vodafone and have had no problems. Except when you go abroad it costs a fortune!
    11-19-08 09:29 AM
    Damn condesending Europeans.

"The phone gives off a real aura of understated class, it's an Audi to HTC's Lexus and Apple's Saab... maybe..!"

Audi is CLASSIER than Lexus? As a Lexus owner, that pissed me right the **** off! Friggin' Brits.

Yes but in the UK we dont get a huge choice of lexus... our main luxury cars are Audi.... :|
    11-19-08 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD