So I got my storm this week and love it! Setup Visual Voicemail, and have noticed a change.

If I call my voicemail the nice lady says to press 4 to send a fax to this user. I went through the prompts, and a message pops up on my phone from the VM admin, but no fax. Has anyone seen this/used it/had success?
    12-17-08 10:33 PM
    Since your head is not a fax machine, I do not find it surprising that it didn't work. Indeed, it would have been amazing if it had worked. You would be be able to tour the county billed as "The Guy Who Can Perfectly Mimic a Fax Machine With His Mouth." People would line up and pay money to listen you say "bz brff buzz beebopp bng bz boop" into a fax machine and output a perfectly rendered sketch of the Mona Lisa.

Try calling your phone from .. oh, say ... A FAX MACHINE. Press 4 then send the fax. The fax will arrive on your phone as an attachment to the message which you can open and view.
    Last edited by mkleiman; 12-17-08 at 11:17 PM.
    12-17-08 11:15 PM
    hehe! I like it
    12-17-08 11:48 PM
    my question is what will the bill be like on your verizon account when someone actually sends you a fax ;D
    12-17-08 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD