question i have about 5 voice mails in my visual voicemail and when i try to play them they all say playback error i restarted it multiple times took out the battery and it still says playback error has anyone had this problem?
    12-07-08 09:20 PM
    i used VVM for a while. have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling VVM?
    12-07-08 09:22 PM
    no i haven't ill try that will it charge me another 2.99 or whatever it is for uninstalling then reinstalling it?
    12-07-08 09:23 PM
    I didn't have any issues with the app. Sorry ... I can't help you.
    12-07-08 09:25 PM
    you should only get the one time charge, if it does show up, just call them, vzw is good about handing out credits and such, I get them all the time.
    12-07-08 09:25 PM
    it's $2.99 a month, so whether you uninstall and reinstall it 500 times, your account simply has a check mark on it in their system saying "take this guys' $2.99"
    12-07-08 09:27 PM
    Verizon has been having sporadic troubles with VVM. I have had problems for days. It is awesome when it works. I am in So Cal and they got mine to work good today, but I did get a "trouble ticket" and was told there were behind-the-scenes problems they were fixing.

Hang in there. It will work and you will love it. Well worth the .10 cents a day!
    12-07-08 09:30 PM
    yeah it worked at first and i do love it! Its such a nice feature...that is when it functions properly but ill try un-installing it and re-installing it thanks for the feedback
    12-07-08 09:32 PM
    Trust me, I have been dealing with it for 4 days. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 or 5 times (it's easy)... I have done it all... It was bigger than that and Verizon had to do things internally.

You may need to call them and get the issue resolved.
    12-07-08 09:34 PM
    Mine works great as far as receiving a notification when I receive a VM and it coming in right after I get a phone call, but my problem is it's so darn quiet and I can hardly hear it unless I'm in a quiet room
    12-07-08 09:39 PM
    Mine works great as far as receiving a notification when I receive a VM and it coming in right after I get a phone call, but my problem is it's so darn quiet and I can hardly hear it unless I'm in a quiet room
    try turning the volume all the way up?
    12-07-08 09:40 PM
    Even full blast, the sound is too low...definitely a bug.
    12-07-08 09:43 PM
    oh yeah well i just did an un-install and re-install rebooted the phone and still getting the playback error
    12-07-08 09:45 PM

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The VVM low volume is the only issue I have with my Storm......which is really VVM software related I think.
    12-07-08 09:48 PM
    Did they ever find out a resolution for you on the playback problem. I have had them happening to me since Sunday the 14th. Have had them call me multiple times with solutions that didnt work. Was just wondering what it took for you to get it running.

Thanks
    Mike
    12-17-08 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD