i was wondering, when recieving my SMS Text Message multiple times from the same sender, is it possible to view them all in one message tab like the palm treo's? seems like i can only view it all together if i dont delete the previous messages.. please help! thanks in advance.
    12-09-08 03:00 PM
    not sure... but if you go to your list of messages and hold your finger over someones name without clicking, it will show just the messages from that person.
    12-09-08 03:11 PM
    You mean like how threaded convos work in gmail?...that would be great but I havent figured it out yet either...I have all my messages, texts and emails go into the same Messages folder and I wish things were threaded but I can't find that option anywhere
    12-09-08 03:12 PM
    You mean like how threaded convos work in gmail?...that would be great but I havent figured it out yet either...I have all my messages, texts and emails go into the same Messages folder and I wish things were threaded but I can't find that option anywhere
    The Storm, nor any other BB for my knowledge uses threaded texting...
    12-09-08 03:17 PM
    Is there a way to view your new messages without deleting the old ones? It shows that I have new messages but can't see them if I don't delete the one old..mate
    My box is too full
    12-09-08 05:32 PM
    anyone have any idea?
    12-10-08 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD