not sure if anyone has experienced this but sometimes after an extended pause of a video I would return to see my movie has switched to portrait mode. (which I like). However, unless I stay in the portrait position, when it returns to landscape I cannot get it back.

In other words, is there a way to watch movies in portrait mode on purpose?
    01-22-09 07:31 AM
    anyone? anywhere I can find the answer? and yes I searched....
    01-22-09 10:29 AM
    I have my media center set to the shotcut button on the top left hand side of the device. When i am playing a video in horizontal model then i hit that button a couple times it goes into vertical mode. Dont know if this happens in .9 though.
    01-22-09 11:58 AM
    Yeah I just video taped a video and hit the top left hand corner button 2 times and it switches the video orientation.
    01-22-09 12:03 PM
    Yeah I just video taped a video and hit the top left hand corner button 2 times and it switches the video orientation.
    Yeah, I tried that. It's not working for me.
    01-22-09 12:10 PM
    what is that shortcut key set to for you? Again for me mine opens the media center application. When the video is playing I hit it twice and it switches to portrait.
    01-22-09 12:44 PM
    i tried doing this (well, randomly pressing buttons while playing the demo video) and resulted in me having to do a battery pull. the phone was still responsive, but whenever it was in portrait mode, the controls for the video were showing up and wouldn't go away.
    01-22-09 01:26 PM
    I've been able to watch videos in landscape and portrait before, I just don't know how I glitched it to do that.
    01-22-09 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD