I just dont understand. I have a 8gb SD card with like 3 albums on.

I record a video and stop it and i can replay it. But when i press the back key for it to save and go back to my video camera menu. It says (error in recording, cannot store). Is there any solution to this.

Thanks.
    03-27-09 08:58 AM
    You are running .75 I bet. This was a known issue in it. Upgrade to a leaked beta and it will be fine.

I hear of a fix also if you want to keep .75, but I don't know what it is.
    03-27-09 09:01 AM
    You are running .75 I bet. This was a known issue in it. Upgrade to a leaked beta and it will be fine.

I hear of a fix also if you want to keep .75, but I don't know what it is.
    Yea i am. Im thinking of upgrading have done for weeks. Just chickening out as my luck with phones. I will kill the phone and void my warrenty haha.
    03-27-09 09:02 AM
    Yea i am. Im thinking of upgrading have done for weeks. Just chickening out as my luck with phones. I will kill the phone and void my warrenty haha.
    You won't kill your phone. Head to the OS section and read up. I'm on .109 right now and it's like night and day
    03-27-09 09:17 AM
    I just dont understand. I have a 8gb SD card with like 3 albums on.

I record a video and stop it and i can replay it. But when i press the back key for it to save and go back to my video camera menu. It says (error in recording, cannot store). Is there any solution to this.

Thanks.
    Mine does the same thing (I'm still on .75) but the video doesn't get lost. I can usually pull it up and rename it and it works. Weird.
    03-27-09 09:42 AM
    Done the upgrade. Good advice love it.

Thanks.
    03-27-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD