Dumb Q (I think).

I have a set of videos broken into 130 parts (why..I don't know!!). I'm not able to join these very well as audio always breaks up along w/ other issues!!

But, question is, I want to watch these on my storm but the video stops after playing each file. I just want it to continue on to the next file.

Is this possible....?
    04-22-09 10:39 PM
    I don't think that you can string them together on the Storm. What you would likely have to do is to use a joiner program to splice them all together, then upload it to your device.
    04-22-09 10:41 PM
    Actually, there is a way to do exactly what you are asking on the storm. Go into your Media app. When you open the menu, click explore. Drill down through the folders... Media Card -> BlackBerry -> videos. Whenever you get down to where your videos are located, open the menu again and select "Play All".

Works great for me all the time!
    04-22-09 11:17 PM
    I don't think that you can string them together on the Storm. What you would likely have to do is to use a joiner program to splice them all together, then upload it to your device.

Windows Movie Maker is simple for this. Yes you can "play all" but to make them all run together, simply make one video out of them and publish to your computer.
    04-22-09 11:23 PM
    Thanks Rollin, that works perfect.

For some reason, I could not merge the files together w/ Movie Maker. They would merge but the video would not display when the file was created. It's wierd. I also tried an AVI Merge app and it threw off the audio by a good margin.

I really dont want to use Dub b/c I have about 10 movies with about 250 files each. That would be a whole lot of movie appending!
    04-23-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD