Do anyone know of a good, fast , and free video converter other than the super C. MY laptop's CPU is not fast enough for Super C?
    01-02-09 04:41 PM
    handbrake, but if your laptop can't handle super C, then it may not like handbrake.
    01-02-09 04:43 PM
    Follow the link in my signature. I run this on a couple year old laptop with 512mb ram with absolutely no issues.
    01-02-09 04:47 PM
    I have the movie files already on my pc. I just need to find a program that will convert them to play on my BB. Some of the movie I have are in .avi format. I need a program that will convert them to the format that will play on my BB
    01-02-09 05:54 PM
    I have the movie files already on my pc. I just need to find a program that will convert them to play on my BB. Some of the movie I have are in .avi format. I need a program that will convert them to the format that will play on my BB
    .avi plays on the storm. All of my movies are in .avi

They look nice and sound nice too
    01-02-09 06:16 PM
    Well every time i drag the file from my harddrive into the videos folder in my BB(yes mass storage is enabled), it works but when i try to watch them, sometimes an error message appears saying format not enabled or all i can hear is the sound but not picture of picture is green with sound. I've also tried using roxio medai manager but it says that the file is corrupt. any one know of a format converter?
    01-02-09 06:24 PM
    I had the same problem and Handbrake took care of all issues.
    Super C requires too much hard drive memory.
    Handbrake already has the proper default settings for video conversion.

I just converted Mayhem-Judgement Day2 and Vehicular Lunatics. They look awesome on the Storm.
    01-02-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD