Im new to blackberrys so yeah...
    Anyways, is there a way to make it vibrate and ring? if not is there a very good reason as to why theres not?
    I mean if this were a plastic disposable phone then I wouldnt care but after spending $200 on this piece of hardware...

Either way im enjoying it, its just a huge pet peeve that I hope can get fixed(maybe an app?).

Also, when I make/receive a phone call I see a little volume dial which I thought I could touch and increase/decrease but that doesnt happen. Where in settings can I change this? Im sorry if thats a stupid question but im really sleepy (went to bed at 6 ).

Thanks a lot!!
    03-05-09 12:28 PM
    Search the forums my fellow storm user.

VIBE+Ring its a free app on the ota storm apps thread

Edit: buzz me is the free APP...VIBE+Ring you pay for
    Last edited by gdoggmil04; 03-05-09 at 12:40 PM.
    03-05-09 12:37 PM
    Anyways, is there a way to make it vibrate and ring? if not is there a very good reason as to why theres not?
    I mean if this were a plastic disposable phone then I wouldnt care but after spending $200 on this piece of hardware...

Either way im enjoying it, its just a huge pet peeve that I hope can get fixed(maybe an app?).

Also, when I make/receive a phone call I see a little volume dial which I thought I could touch and increase/decrease but that doesnt happen. Where in settings can I change this? Im sorry if thats a stupid question but im really sleepy (went to bed at 6 ).

Thanks a lot!!
    Buzz Me is a free app, search forums. You will find. Vibe & Ring is a pay app.

Free > Pay
    03-05-09 12:39 PM
    Buzz Me is a free app, search forums. You will find. Vibe & Ring is a pay app.

Free > Pay
    yea you right, ill fix that
    03-05-09 12:39 PM
    Get BBlight it controls you led display and does what Buuzme does all in one app, Plus its small 18k
    03-05-09 12:40 PM
    Any way to makeit Ring and Vibrate? I have BuzzMe but it still vibrates first, then rings. I don't quite know if default Blackberry setting is vibrate, then ring, then vibrate but with BuzzMe, my phone vibrates, then rings while vibrating.

I would really prefer vibrate and ring simultaneously as calls come in.

Any options?
    03-05-09 12:59 PM
    Alright I got BuzzMe cause I think its insane that I have to pay to make my phone vibrate, whats next do I have to pay to check the time?

So its working fine BUT does it vibrate when receiving texts or emails? Its possible that I just didnt feel it or it bugged but last time i didnt feel it vibrate.
    03-05-09 02:00 PM
    I think it vibrates only during phone calls

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 02:04 PM
    I think im just gonna have to pay to make my phone vibrate...
    Today is a sad day.

Alright thanks a lot for the replies guys!

Before I buy though, the app will vibrate when receiving text/emails right?
    03-05-09 02:14 PM
    I think im just gonna have to pay to make my phone vibrate...
    Today is a sad day.

Alright thanks a lot for the replies guys!

Before I buy though, the app will vibrate when receiving text/emails right?
    In this case use BBLight, it does buzz and ring together when receiving text, messages, and phone calls. You can even control how long it buzzes etc.
    03-05-09 02:24 PM
    did you guys read my post about BBLIGHT? Check it out! Dont buy something when this app is what you are asking for and is FREE!!
    03-05-09 07:52 PM
    Link to your post?

03-05-09 07:58 PM
    03-05-09 08:12 PM
    UR Welcome!!! Enjoy it!
    03-05-09 08:13 PM
    BuzzMe dosen't work for me. I just downloaded BBLight.
    How do you set this up to vibe&ring?
    03-05-09 10:15 PM
    did you guys read my post about BBLIGHT? Check it out! Dont buy something when this app is what you are asking for and is FREE!!
    Thank you i to have been lookign for a way to change the way the phone rings and vibrates i all most paid for an app to do this so again thanks
    03-05-09 10:44 PM
    When you open the app BBLIGHT. scroll to the bottom and you will see the options for the vibration, I have mine set to ,
    Phone-10
    Vibration duration-3000
    Vibration interval-1000
    and of course when your done hit the bb button and save
    03-06-09 09:17 AM
    Also, In my profile i have the vib+ring set for phone and everything else
    03-06-09 09:20 AM
    I can't get it to vibrate&ring at the same time. I've tryed BuzzMe and now BBLight... just won't do it for some reason??
    03-07-09 12:30 AM
    is there a way to get the phone to vibrate and ring at the same time for text messages?
    03-07-09 05:30 PM
    Make a custom profile...
    03-07-09 05:49 PM
    I can't get it to vibrate&ring at the same time. I've tryed BuzzMe and now BBLight... just won't do it for some reason??

yes, after downloading the app, you have to turn OFF the vib on your phone! then the apps will work like there suppose too
    03-07-09 05:54 PM

Thanks a lot!!
    when you download BUZZME, you have to turn off your Vibration of the phone! if you don't, the app won't work!
    03-07-09 05:55 PM
    Any way to makeit Ring and Vibrate? I have BuzzMe but it still vibrates first, then rings. I don't quite know if default Blackberry setting is vibrate, then ring, then vibrate but with BuzzMe, my phone vibrates, then rings while vibrating.

I would really prefer vibrate and ring simultaneously as calls come in.

Any options?
    Go to your sound profile and switch vibrate off. This will take care of that.

03-07-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD