I played with my cousins Storm today and I was a little surprised by how slow it was. Just moving around from application to application took much longer than expected. Also the time it takes for the phone to take a pictures from the time you press the button was a bit frustrating... He just got the phone 2 days ago, if this something that warrants him taking it back or is that normal?
    01-19-09 03:58 PM
    I would check and see how many apps. are rnning I havent heard of anyone complaining about slow to change apps. but I have experienced the really slow camera and have seen other threads on that complaint. Also has anyone cleared the chache. I do this once a day and has helped conciderably.
    01-19-09 04:05 PM
    What OS?
    10char
    01-19-09 04:10 PM
    What OS?
    10char
    Not exactly sure, I will see if is running a S*%T ton of apps...

Thanks guys
    01-19-09 04:15 PM
    I played with my cousins Storm today and I was a little surprised by how slow it was. Just moving around from application to application took much longer than expected. Also the time it takes for the phone to take a pictures from the time you press the button was a bit frustrating... He just got the phone 2 days ago, if this something that warrants him taking it back or is that normal?
    Most of these problem were greatly fixed with the update to .85 and the camera works a lot quicker with .86. Like others said, it is probably the result of having too many apps running, using a lower OS (.65 was known for this), or from not having a battery pull in a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 05:01 PM
    The camera might be a little slow as well because it has auto focus. I am not too sure if you can change this setting somehow, but I know at least on my storm (9530 v.75) that as soon as I press the button it auto-focus's and takes the picture. I have gotten used to it by now.
    01-19-09 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD