1. ok so i changed my wallpaper on my phone to a different wallpaper but then when i turn my phone the long way it defaults to the originall wallpaper , like the blue verizon symbol appears again, so does how to i change the wallpaper for when i turn the phone sideways?

2. I can put my ringer, txt message sounds on silent or vibrate but how do i make it so when i view a video or media that is silent also?
    01-19-09 03:13 PM
    1. the landscape wall is theme controlled and cannot be changed.

2. change your sound profile to silent.
    01-19-09 03:16 PM
    I'm not sure about your second question, but I don't think you can change the wallpaper for your landscape viewing. Mine is blue as well, but I've got a different wallpaper when it's portrait.

Hope this helps!
    01-19-09 03:17 PM
    so i can't have it where i keep my phone on vibrate cuz i want to know if i have a txt message at work but when also view media without sound?
    01-19-09 03:18 PM
    so i can't have it where i keep my phone on vibrate cuz i want to know if i have a txt message at work but when also view media without sound?
    The LED will still flash to let you know you got a message is you put your phone on silent. Thats what I do when I watch movies.
    01-19-09 03:24 PM
    ok cool, thanx for all your help
    01-19-09 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD