S1 keeps resetting itself today. Never have had this problem before. Any suggestions. I am surprised I have been able to post this with out it doing it now. Stays on for less than 5 mins at a time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 04:08 PM
    are you running low on memory?
    02-02-10 04:51 PM
    reload your OS
    02-02-10 05:34 PM
    Mine did that one day a few weeks ago , rebooted itself several times for no apparent reason. Has been fine since.
    02-02-10 05:41 PM
    If you're still within your return period, my suggestion as an owner of this device running numerous "leaked" and "official" OS's for almost a year and a half is to exchange it for something else. But if your happy with it other than the reboot issues, wipe the device and reload your OS of choice as stated above. Good luck. You're in the right place for everything BB here.

02-02-10 05:51 PM
    Maybe the leaked OS that you put on it doesn't work on your carrier.

02-02-10 05:55 PM
    I'm on the official .328. Had the same phone for 9 Months. Boot up at 25 mb.I Like the phone. I guess ill see if blows over or not. I do pay the extra insurance to Verizon so I may have to exchange if problem persists.

02-02-10 07:50 PM
    Hmmm... I don't know what's the problem. Get the Storm 2

02-02-10 07:55 PM
    Hmmm... I don't know what's the problem. Get the Storm 2

Ill just wait till my contract is up with Verizon. By then the storm 3 may be out lol

02-02-10 08:20 PM
    Ill just wait till my contract is up with Verizon. By then the storm 3 may be out lol

Hahahaha lol

02-02-10 08:28 PM
    Take it to verizon store and they'll give you a new one.... Unless its water damaged

02-03-10 01:29 AM
    I downloaded that program kisses from the app store. One thing it does is show hidden processes. It showed quickpull running. I thought that might be odd so I deleted quickpull. Maybe quickpull just decided to do its own thing. We'll find out if that might of been it today.

02-03-10 05:48 AM
    So the phone is still rebooting itself several times a day. Sometimes it flashes a quick white screen that has a list in the top left corner which I can't read quick enough. All I could read was right in the middle and it said RESET. HMMMM

02-05-10 01:16 PM
    mine sometimes when the app em go low,,it reboots by itself
    02-05-10 01:28 PM
    So I'm about to search if these here storms can get a virus. Maybe that will explain why the dang thing just went restart crazy. Red startup light>load icon>red light again>load icon> screen blank, keys lit>pull battery>red light> load icon>BlackBerry load screen(almost finishes loading and then BAM!)>red light again...... So on and so forth. It blows

02-05-10 10:39 PM
    S1 keeps resetting itself today. Never have had this problem before. Any suggestions. I am surprised I have been able to post this with out it doing it now. Stays on for less than 5 mins at a time

Got the refurb today. Sweet

02-10-10 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD