I am interested to know if anyone has confirmed if there is a Vertical Leather Case/Pouch that will fit the Storm with the Soft Silicone Cover Installed

I've already tried the Verizon Wireless Store Leather Cases for the Storm and both are way too tight with the silicone case installed (They work fine without the Silicone Case):

Any suggestions?.....would a Blackberry Bold Case work since its slightly larger than the Storm?
    01-11-09 09:15 AM
    I am interested to know if anyone has confirmed if there is a Vertical Leather Case/Pouch that will fit the Storm with the Soft Silicone Cover Installed

I've already tried the Verizon Wireless Store Leather Cases for the Storm and both are way too tight with the silicone case installed (They work fine without the Silicone Case):

Any suggestions?.....would a Blackberry Bold Case work since its slightly larger than the Storm?

I am iunterested in knowing also. I think I read the the one for bold or curve will work.
    01-11-09 11:15 AM
    I am iunterested in knowing also. I think I read the the one for bold or curve will work.
    I dint think that the one for the curve will work because the curve is noticeably smaller than the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 11:19 AM
    Maybe try the one for the 8830? That one is a little wider, I think...

01-11-09 11:42 AM
    Why on earth would you use both?

Unless the pouch is very loose, you're probably going to pull off the silicone cover or stretch it out over time moving it into and out of the pouch.
    01-11-09 12:15 PM
    I read somewhere in this forum that Verizon's universal PDA case works well. I haven't had a chance to check it out for myself though.

01-11-09 01:29 PM
    double bagging, eh?

the bold or 8830 case might work. suggest going to the store and testing it out to be sure...
    01-11-09 01:32 PM
    the mobile glove medium sized pda case will work...my dad uses it with his chrome snap on case and it fits fine. I also used the mobile glove Treo case with a silicon case for my curve
    01-11-09 03:09 PM
    I am running the black silicone and the blackberry 88XX case you can get at Best Buy little snug but works.
    01-11-09 03:27 PM
    Try here. I'm sure they will have what you are looking for.
    Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories
    01-11-09 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD