Here is a link with both Omnia and Storm photo......
    Maybe a true Geek can psot the pic; me just a psuedo geek

Upcoming Verizon cell phones (Phone Arena)
    10-16-08 06:53 PM

Uh oh. If GPS is going to be unlocked for the Storm on Verizon, NOW what will people b*tch and complain about in regards to VZW??
    Not allowing ringtones (or making it so hard to get them on the phone it's not worth it)

I'm a long time VZ user but the Bold is tempting me towards AT&T. If they don't cripple the Storm (like they seem to do with every other phone) and I can type on it with my fat fingers, I'll stay with VZ...
    10-16-08 06:53 PM
    Once u go touch there aint nothin else much.......
    I am a newbie to BB...... waiting for the Storm I do
    have a touch PDA; started off with a Moto Q; then
    tried Sch i760 but opted for the XV6800
    I will only have touch......
    Cant beat it; you'll figure out how to get around it
    10-16-08 06:59 PM
    Not allowing ringtones (or making it so hard to get them on the phone it's not worth it)

I'm a long time VZ user but the Bold is tempting me towards AT&T. If they don't cripple the Storm (like they seem to do with every other phone) and I can type on it with my fat fingers, I'll stay with VZ...
    What are you talking about? The fact that blackberries don't support vcast? Oh no! I can't pay $2.99 per ringtone! I have to download them online for free!!

Next.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 07:07 PM
    Cacique500, there is this site called crackberry.com that has 1 or 2 free ringtones on it
    10-16-08 07:13 PM
    The Storm will support V-Cast. Not right out of the box. But it will.
    I don't doubt it. Vzw makes a killing from vcast downloads. It would be almost stupid for them not to enable vcast on the storm, especially seeing how media-driven it will be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 07:14 PM
    Cacique500, there is this site called crackberry.com that has 1 or 2 free ringtones on it
    Do you have a link?
    10-17-08 06:49 AM

You're a long time VZ user? Don't tell me you buy stuff from VCAST? I have several friends on VZW and everyone puts their own ringtones on the phones.
    10-17-08 07:40 PM
    Thanks for the article Crx!
    10-17-08 09:00 PM
    I'm not sure what you've been reading, but no one's PTT has been anywhere close to Nextel's. Yes, the drop in Nextel/IDEN customers came AFTER they merged with Sprint. There's a reason for that lol. I know they didn't lose 8million customer, that was a joke.exxageration. However, they are losing a lot. But, it's funny that you could ever say that Nextel is the reason for Sprint's issues. Nextel was number 1 for Push to talk, and number 2 for customer loyalty/lowest churn, BEFORE they merged with Sprint. So, from what you are saying, they suddenly started sucking AFTER they merged with Sprint, and it was a coincedence?
    Dude - Its 2008 not 2003 get with the time, PTT (although the best) is not a headlines grabbing feature, everything i've stated come straight from Sprint mouth (otherwords Earning reports). No Cares about PTT except those still with IDEN.....
    10-18-08 06:18 AM

They seem to be moving away from crippling phones. The BB's, at least, are almost completely pristine, except for GPS.
    10-18-08 06:20 PM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD