Ok so sometimes when I do a battery pull it will reboot fine and then get to the home screen with the message "Media Card Inserted" and it stays on the screen. Then if I press the back or end key it pops up that verizon wireless black screen and I can't get it off unless I hold the power key but it just shows the turning off handheld and won't turn off.
    01-02-09 12:59 PM
    Might need to wipe and reinstall the OS.
    01-02-09 01:00 PM
    Yeah I have .85 and I'm backing up right now and gonna try that see if it fixes it.
    01-02-09 01:11 PM
    try taking the media card out and then pulling the batt. wait for about 10 minutes, put the batt back in. once the phone reboots, put the card back in.

this works for me.
    01-02-09 01:11 PM
    Well I was gonna try and wipe but my backup failed so until I can get that working can't do it lol ... did keep pulling till it worked though.
    01-02-09 01:15 PM
    Well I was gonna try and wipe but my backup failed so until I can get that working can't do it lol ... did keep pulling till it worked though.
    yes, it did work. SOme folks did it a whole bunch of times before it worked.
    01-02-09 01:24 PM
    It has an error backing up @ browser cache ... anybody ideas?
    01-02-09 01:24 PM
    I had the verizon screen thing happen to me this weekend, after 2 battery pulls didnt work, I pulled the battery then just pushed everything under the case to make sure it was tight and it worked afterwards.
    01-02-09 01:38 PM
    I had the same problem last night. I tried everything, battery pulls, removing media card before and after battery pulls, and removing the SIM card. Not sure what the deal was but it finally straightened out after about 8 battery pulls. I'm on .83 and I never had this problem with .65 or .75.
    01-02-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD