For those who are struggling-- It would be nice if Verizon would at least tell CS to let people know there is some sort of change in place today (last 24 hrs)

I have had nothing but problems, the numerous CS reps do not know how to fix it. They are relatively nice, but they just cant help. I believe they may not know it is some sort of new VM program.

I have been installing, removing and re-installing all day. The Visual VM I just installed had a different splash screenshot. Now when I call my VM to hear a message (long story) My options are different, the prompt voice is different and I can press 88 to call back the person who left the message.. that is new to me and I have had verizon for years.

***Just got off the phone with Verizon: there is an outage and issues and we will see what happens...
    12-05-08 08:53 PM
    good to know, although this "outage" has affected my VV since nov 21st..
    12-05-08 09:04 PM
    At the top of your Visual VM do you have a speaker icon to toggle between earpiece and speakerphone? I am certain I did not use to have that a week ago...
    12-05-08 09:15 PM
    the speaker function was there from launch
    12-05-08 09:22 PM
    ok, well the vm system is having issues and maybe I am hyper-sensitive.

I have a "trouble ticket" now and I guess I just sit back for a while and see. My email is really slow too. Takes almost 8 minutes for a test to come thru. Verizon said they had a prob with that too..... i agree.
    12-05-08 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD