Hello all, just a quick question regarding BIS through Verizon. I'm not sure if this is carrier specific or same across all BIS carriers.

What is the maximum number of email accounts you can set up on your BIS account?
    03-08-10 04:44 PM
    Per RIM, "With the BlackBerry Internet Service, you can add up to ten supported email addresses and you can create one BlackBerry email address."
    03-08-10 04:52 PM
    Thanks. I thought it was total of 10 but I had 11 accounts configured so I thought I had the wrong information. It looks like 10 personal/business email accounts PLUS one Blackberry email for a total of 11.

I just logged into my BIS and tried to create a new account and it told me maximum number of email accounts are already set up.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    03-08-10 05:42 PM
    Thanks. I thought it was total of 10 but I had 11 accounts configured so I thought I had the wrong information. It looks like 10 personal/business email accounts PLUS one Blackberry email for a total of 11.

I just logged into my BIS and tried to create a new account and it told me maximum number of email accounts are already set up.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    You're welcome. Yes, it is 10 plus the @Blackberry account for a total of 11.
    03-08-10 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD