how much is the plan? my family might be switching to verizon and plus we get 20% the bill and 20% off blackberries so i plan on getting the storm.
    11-12-08 07:24 PM
    It's $30 for unlimited.
    11-12-08 07:28 PM
    how come i dont see that on the site?
    11-12-08 07:32 PM
    Probably buried on a page somewhere.
    11-12-08 07:39 PM
    It won't let me post link, but it is on Verizon's Website as follows-

Messaging- Mobile Email
    Hit Learn More tab, then
    Email Overview, then
    Email for Personal Use- then Blackberry tab, then
    Blackberry Email Solutions, then
    Voice and Data Plans at the bottom of the page
    Last edited by lobofan22; 11-12-08 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Forgot to include some info
    11-12-08 08:46 PM
    It's $30 for unlimited.
    Dont mean to thread hijack but, would that included data, txt, email?
    11-12-08 08:55 PM
    thats what id like to now, i think its data and email but wonering if text is included
    11-12-08 10:15 PM
    thats what id like to now, i think its data and email but wonering if text is included
    Ok here is how it works:

Data is anything and everything dealing with the internet that includes surfing the web, downloading emails, watching youtube and basically anything you would do on your computer that you need an internet browser for.

As for SMS that is part of your phone calls. it does not require you to have a data plan. Hince you are only required to pay for txting not for internet.

As for the cost of txt is is 10 more a month for unlimited or if you are on a family plan the 20$ a month for up to 5 phones.

then the data is billed separate at 30$ for BB. And the 30$ gets you everything Data related.

The plans are called Basic you pay for txt's. Select txt's included. (new) connect (this is only for the non PDA phones) and the Premium.

the rest can be found here:

Enter your location
    11-12-08 10:30 PM
    Ok here is how it works:

Data is anything and everything dealing with the internet that includes surfing the web, downloading emails, watching youtube and basically anything you would do on your computer that you need an internet browser for.

As for SMS that is part of your phone calls. it does not require you to have a data plan. Hince you are only required to pay for txting not for internet.

As for the cost of txt is is 10 more a month for unlimited or if you are on a family plan the 20$ a month for up to 5 phones.

then the data is billed separate at 30$ for BB. And the 30$ gets you everything Data related.

The plans are called Basic you pay for txt's. Select txt's included. (new) connect (this is only for the non PDA phones) and the Premium.

the rest can be found here:

Enter your location
    WoW, that explains it! Thanks alot bro!
    11-12-08 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD