This may be old news didn't see anything lately on Vcast. It does work on the Storm. I saw a few threads that were saying it wouldn't work.
    It does! You must use the Blackberry browser. Vcast does not recognize firefox or IE.
    m.vcast.com

Again sorry if this is old news.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Pholey22; 11-26-08 at 02:19 AM.
    11-26-08 02:15 AM
    new to me , thanks ... eveyone was saying didnt work .
    11-26-08 02:18 AM
    Let me know if you have any problems.

11-26-08 02:20 AM
    Sweet, they have ScoobyDoo episodes on there and Yogi bear.

11-26-08 02:31 AM
    Cool thanks.
    11-26-08 02:36 AM
    i thought vcast in itself was a $15/mo service, that was completelty standalone? is it now included in the blackberry plan?

also i thought it was an application, not just a website?
    11-26-08 02:47 AM
    From what I understand its a free service now but you should have a data plan or it will cost you for data usage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberr
    y.com
    11-26-08 03:13 AM
    The website is like a preview. Windows and bb aren't able to sign up for the premium service.
    I heard that they are going to offer the premium service for the storm soon.

11-26-08 03:34 AM
    Yeah its much lamer than I thought it was. All I see is stupid mtv crap and britney spears

11-26-08 03:40 AM
    The website is like a preview. Windows and bb aren't able to sign up for the premium service.
    I heard that they are going to offer the premium service for the storm soon.

How stupid is that... first time I tried to access vcast. Premium not available to windows and blackberry. I love verizon with their signal even customer service (always willing to bring my over charges down) but the way they do the business. give us what we want! sheese we are already playing $30-45 a month for internet. Its good they are going to release it to the storm, but its should be available now to all phones.
    Last edited by xxraffyxx; 11-26-08 at 04:27 AM.
    11-26-08 04:25 AM
    How stupid is that... first time I tried to access vcast. Premium not available to windows and blackberry. I love verizon with their signal even customer service (always willing to bring my over charges down) but the way they do the business. give us what we want! sheese we are already playing $30-45 a month for internet. Its good they are going to release it to the storm, but its should be available now to all phones.
    I agree!! I love the coverage area and the fact that is seams like my phone just works everywhere. HOWEVER I don't like the fact that I feel like I am being nickle and dimmed to death by Verizon. Get this service oh but you have to pay extra for that part of it. But it does not work without that part. Ya they just need to stop.
    11-26-08 04:52 AM
    Calm down guys it is free and does work. Choose the browse option when you are in vcast and you can watch sports center clips and all.

11-26-08 10:20 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/v_c...ckberry-70471/

i hope more content is added soon! i liked watching The Office on VCast on my enV.

The m.vcast.com content IS free. i watch the news clips.
    11-26-08 10:24 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/v_c...ckberry-70471/

i hope more content is added soon! i liked watching The Office on VCast on my enV.

The m.vcast.com content IS free. i watch the news clips.
    Thank you chrisy520! I hope more is added too. I do like the old school cartoons found under kids tab when you choose browse.

11-26-08 10:31 AM
    The clip "Things you can't do... as a Stormtrooper" is hilarious...
    11-26-08 10:32 AM
    Check this out from your Storm of course (be sure you are using the Blackberry browser setting and not IE or Firefox), lovin it.... V*CAST

Last edited by Pholey22; 11-26-08 at 10:55 AM.
    11-26-08 10:48 AM
    Hey Boo Boo! hahaha I haven't seen these in so long. I really hope more get added.
    11-26-08 10:53 AM
    I've found there is more content than it appears. If you click on one clip it gives several others below it so you can just keep going deeper and deeper into library of clips. FUN!

11-26-08 10:58 AM
    Anybody go to nbc.com and see that it says you can watch full episodes ? I can't figure out how though.

11-26-08 01:05 PM
    Anybody go to nbc.com and see that it says you can watch full episodes ? I can't figure out how though.

If the episodes are Flash based, you won't be able to.
    11-26-08 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD