How come Song ID appears not to work on any Storms. 3 Storms I've tried it with just keep "Listening" and never get to the next screen. Even if it doesn't recognize the song.. it should stop Listening after 10 seconds..
    10-11-09 01:35 PM
    Use Shazam. It works every time.
    10-11-09 05:05 PM
    I followed this and now mine works fine:
    Go into options>advanced options>applications>highlight "songid" (don't click)>hit the BB button>edit permissions>set all to "allow">hit save and should work fine.

Hope this works.
    10-15-09 03:46 PM
    I followed this and now mine works fine:
    Go into options>advanced options>applications>highlight "songid" (don't click)>hit the BB button>edit permissions>set all to "allow">hit save and should work fine.

Hope this works.
    Yes but then go to interactions and just set recording to allow. Close it and save.
    10-15-09 03:56 PM
    like the guy above said, you have to make sure the permissions are set. It works fine on my storm.
    10-15-09 04:28 PM
    OK I followed all the above. Allow is set all over the place. I open the program, get a brief look at the listening screen. The screen changes to offer me four options. "ID new song" My ID Center" "Settings" and "Help". The keyboard pops up, and nothing happens. Nothing does anything but the handy "Close" button. That works. Any ideas?
    10-20-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD