Hey everyone... I just got a MacBook and was wondering if there was a Mac version on the Desktop Manager? I was fine using DM with my Dell until it crapped out on me... I wanna get the OS for my 9530 cuz i am tired of the lag i got now

Thanks in advance
    02-28-09 09:42 AM
    Well buddy your only option is pocketmac and it sucks compared to DM. You can forget upgrading your OS on that thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 10:06 AM
    haha... thanks ... my brother has a dell and he just got a 9530... if i d/l the OS and use his DM, which part of the DM do i use to upload the OS to the phone
    02-28-09 10:16 AM
    02-28-09 10:35 AM
    There are problems with both PM & MS; some issues with OS X 10.5.6 and no one knows what 10.5.7 will bring. There is a whole forum dedicated to Mac Users. I suggest you visit that, do some searches and most of the info you need will be found there. Welcome to CB! 

site: http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/
    02-28-09 10:40 AM
    i suggest if you are serious about your bb and will be doing some os upgrading use boot camp and download windows xp on your mac and only run it for upgrading. i am considering doing that myself as i am in the same boat as you and i will never buy another pc after owning my mac! but i havent had any issues with PM as far as regular syncing goes. so i would just try to decide how important using leaked os's are to you. i am getting more and more antsy for a new os so ive been considering trying to get a copy of xp(i despise vista) . however if im not mistaken there is supposed to be a new official os release in mid to late march so well see.
    02-28-09 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD