Sup everyone. I got a question thats been puzzling me. My browser isnt letting me surf the web. When i type in a web address it'll say "Insufficient Network Coverage to process your request. Please try again later."

On Mobile Network Options, I configured it all correctly. Then I used crackutil to remove the net_rim_bb_browser_daemon, and launched the BB desktop manager to install the t-mobile service books. Then put the net_rim_bb_browser_daemon back onto the phone. Now I am able to receive multimedia messages and such. Just my browser wont let me go anywhere, just the same error . My OS is 4.7.0.148. Im thinking I have to upgrade the os.

Any suggestions on how to help me out would be greatly appreciated
    12-28-09 04:43 PM
    I had to check the date of your post after reading you're running 4.7.0.148! While that may not be the cause (and probably isn't) of your browsing issues, I think you'll find 5.0 comparable to having been in a chlorinated pool with no goggles, and being handed a pair (of goggles...)

I'd step it up to at least .328, and preferably .419, and see if that helps.
    12-28-09 05:03 PM
    Nice reference. Before I go ahead and update it, I got a small concern. Will the update remove any settings I've done to the blackberry? servicebooks, etc. Total newbie question, but hey Im new to da blackberry franchise. Lol
    12-28-09 05:23 PM
    Sup everyone. I got a question thats been puzzling me. My browser isnt letting me surf the web. When i type in a web address it'll say "Insufficient Network Coverage to process your request. Please try again later."

On Mobile Network Options, I configured it all correctly. Then I used crackutil to remove the net_rim_bb_browser_daemon, and launched the BB desktop manager to install the t-mobile service books. Then put the net_rim_bb_browser_daemon back onto the phone. Now I am able to receive multimedia messages and such. Just my browser wont let me go anywhere, just the same error . My OS is 4.7.0.148. Im thinking I have to upgrade the os.

Any suggestions on how to help me out would be greatly appreciated
    Bones. I recently changed over to T-Mobile with my Storm. I had the same issue. I call 611 and got their Blackberry tech support and they got me set up just right.
    12-29-09 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD